A Few Announcements:
Tomorrow morning will be the last services for assigned seating and sign-ups.
We will continue to have 2 services Sunday mornings at 9 am and 10:45 am. Please attend 1 or the other and I encourage you to invite guests.
Sunday Evening (5 pm) and Wednesday Evening (7 pm) are open for all to attend.
All services will continue to be streamed online.
We will begin to have a nursery available June 28 and thereafter for all services.
Please continue to be considerate of one another, follow recommended social distancing guidelines where necessary and practice good hygiene.
Here we go. We will back to 3 assembly times this week and the foreseeable future. Please continue to respect one another as we follow the recommended guidelines of social distancing. Thanks.
And don't forget Men's Bible Study, Coffee and Donuts Saturday morning at the church at 8:17 am.
Good news! In addition to our online services and Sunday morning assemblies, we will begin assembling again on Wednesday and Sunday evenings starting Wednesday, May 27. In order to accommodate as many as possible, we ask that you sign up for either Wednesday evening or Sunday evening and not both. We will continue to seat you and dismiss you and appreciate your patience in these matters. See you Sunday.
I pray that the last two weeks have been an encouragement to you as we have been able to gather together again.
Thanks again for all your grace and patience as we work together to accommodate assemblies. I look forward to seeing you again Sunday.
Great service today! It was so good to see most of you and for those who couldn't make it, I missed you and hope to see you soon. Our next service will be broadcast online only this Wednesday at 7 pm and our next assembly will be Sunday, May 17 at 9 am and 10:45 am. Sign-up below for these services and be sure to contact Mrs Murphy or Pastor Hoover if you have any questions. At this time the same guidelines as this week apply (see below), and doors will open again at 8:45 am for the 9 am service and 10:30 am for the 10:45 am service. Thank you for your cooperation.
Happy Mother's Day! See you next week.
HERITAGE BAPTIST CHURCH RE-OPENING
MAY 10, 2020
As you most likely know, Idaho Governor Brad Little has announced various stages to Reopen Idaho, and as described in Stage 1, Places of worship can open if they adhere to strict physical distancing, sanitation protocols, and any CDC guidance.
We have asked you to sign-up for each service and we are doing our best to accommodate as many as possible. You will need to sign-up each week until we get through the stages of Idaho's reopening. The next services we will hold in person will be May 17, 2020 at 9 am and 10:45 am. A sign-up will be posted for the next week's services each Sunday at noon. All services will continue to be live on Facebook and YouTube.
Protocols to be observed for all environments for Stage 1:
- Doors will open 15 minutes before each service so, 8:45 am for the 9 am service and 10:30 am for the 10:45 am service
- You will be ushered to your seats. Families should sit together. Following the service you will be dismissed row by row and we ask that you vacate the building in a reasonable amount of time so as to allow our cleaners to do their work before the 2d service begins.
- Recommended 6 feet physical distancing between families, this includes limited seating in the auditorium
- You will be ushered from your seats at the close of the service
- Sanitizing and cleaning of spaces between services
- Face masks and gloves are not required but you are welcome to wear them if you deem them necessary.
I want to encourage the vulnerable population, those who are sick, and those concerned, to stay home engaging with online services until such a time as they feel comfortable. For families with young children, we will not have a nursery or children's church but we will have grace.
It will be great to worship the Lord together again. I think I can truly say with David, "I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD." - Psalm 122.1
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me, Pastor Hoover or Jane Murphy.
Thank you & see you soon.
Assembling together again.
Hey Church, We are looking forward to assembling together again next Sunday, May 10. There will be 2 services at 9 am and 10:45 am so that we can meet social distancing expectations (No Sunday evening service online or in-person 5/10). In order to maintain the recommendations of our Governor and the CDC we are asking that you sign up for one of these services by clicking the link below. Don't forget to select the number of attendees for your household so that we don't waste any space or miss anyone. Attendance guidelines will be posted by 12 pm Thursday (5/7) but all services will continue to be broadcast online for those unable to attend.
If you have any questions or issues signing up online please contact Jane Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you all.
ps - Next Sunday, May 10, is Mother's Day. We will have a gift for all moms in attendance.
And let me repeat, there will be no Sunday evening service online or in person.
Stay at home orders.
Hey Church. Well, we are all on "stay home" orders now until further notice.
Sermons will be broadcast live at 10:45 am Sundays and I will give a devotional at 5 pm as well and Wednesday nights at 7 pm I will be teaching Proverbs. We continue to work through some technical difficulties but thank you for sticking with us Sunday. I hope that you will join us online and share these messages as often as you can via social media.
Jesus is still the hope. The Bible is still the answer. You are still a vessel for the gospel. Adversity has always been the time when God allowed the church to shine brightest. May God help us!
I am praying for you and I am still at your service so please do not hesitate to contact me.
The leadership at Heritage continues to closely monitor the information that is available concerning the present sickness affecting the world. We understand that recommendations and prohibitions are changing often and we will continue to keep tabs on what is being reported and update this site as needed.
Due to COVID-19 the Federal Government, the Governor of Idaho, and the Panhandle Health District have advised that all public gatherings should be no more than 10 people.
Because of this, all previously scheduled gatherings are postponed and all of our services will be online via our YouTube page until further notice.
-The next message will be streamed Wednesday, March 25 at 7 pm.-
- Hear. We encourage you to continue to worship the Lord and to spend time hearing the word of God preached. In this uncertain time, our faith needs building. " So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." Romans 10:17
- Sing. We will not have a song service but take a few moments if you like, and sing songs to, for and about our Lord.
- Pray. Pause, perhaps literally if you are viewing online, and take time to pray. Email or text us your prayer requests so that we may do the same for you.
- Give. Use our online platform Pushpay to continue in your financial stewardship to the Lord.
- Serve. Look for the opportunity to be an example of the believers. As we hear the word of God we need to do the word of God. "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves." James 1.22
We are here to help. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.